Program: Finance and Administration
Status: Full-time, Contract (Contract until March 30, 2018)
Salary: $26.2496 – $33.2671/hour
Date Posted: February 24, 2017
The Health Information Services Department at Surrey Place Centre is seeking a Data Analyst. The Data Analyst plays a critical supporting role in Data management and will be responsible for collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting of service data for Surrey Place Centre’s programs. We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and responsive self-starter, who is detail-oriented, solution focused and works collaboratively with various levels within the organization.
May include, but are not limited to:
- Collects, compiles, analyzes data to measure and report mandatory ministry data reporting requirements
- Develops reports, dashboards and perform ad-hoc queries as required
- Responds to data requests by determining user’s needs, collecting, organizing, analyzing and providing accurate and complete report
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems
- Performs data quality checks and audits of various data sources to ensure data is accurate and complete
- Assists with the functionality of the SharePoint environment – for both the intranet and extranet sites
- Post – secondary degree Information technology or related discipline
- In-depth understanding of relational database principles, demonstrated knowledge of client databases and report generation using crystal reports, access queries and SQL server reporting services
- Familiarity of working in SharePoint and CRM environment an asset
- 1-3 years’ experience in a related environment
- Highly Analytical, Strong Problem Solving Ability
- Strong Computer Skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Collaborative, Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- The successful candidate must provide an acceptable Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Fluency in French is considered an asset
To be considered for this position, you must be passionate about the work we do, and share our organizational values. Please submit your resume and cover letter saved in the following format: firstname.lastname (ie. John.Smith) to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting file #1687-131 in the subject line of your email by the closing date.
Surrey Place Centre is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.