Program: Community Network of Specialized Care- Toronto Region (CNSC- TR)
Salary Range: $47,084 – $57,285
Date Posted: February 26, 2018
Closing Date: March 9, 2018
The Community Network of Specialized Care- Toronto Region (CNSC- TR) at Surrey Place Centre is seeking a Program Assistant. This role provides administrative leadership to CNSC-TR and is the initial point of contact of CNSC-TR in the community.
May include, but are not limited to:
- Working in a stand-alone capacity to provide administrative support at meetings for CNSC-TR and its community partners
- Collaborates professionally and effectively with ministry officials, executive directors from other sectors such as Health and Justice
- Acts as the administrative lead at the Clinical Conference table. Responsible for activities such as sending out review referrals, preparing and distributing resource development materials, taking minutes and distributing completed materials.
- Plans local, central and provincial events for CNSC-TR and its community partners. Solely coordinates and makes arrangements for teleconference calls/video conferences
- Generates reports for video-conferencing events
- Intake/Record management; both hard copies and within the KIDS database by receiving and reviewing referrals and confirming eligibility of CNSC services
- Monthly reconciliation of program invoices and provides oversight for all program purchase requisitions
- College level diploma or degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in the not-for profit sector specifically in Developmental Services
- Demonstrated attention to detail in work
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven skills in showing good judgement and ability to manage challenging situations such as working effectively with all levels in community partner organizations.
- Advanced minute taking skills for multi-sector senior level leadership meetings
- A satisfactory Police Records Check (Vulnerable Sector Screening)
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and familiar with database systems such as KIDS
- Extensive travel required in the Greater Toronto Area. Possess a driver’s license. Access to a vehicle an asset
To be considered for this position, you must be passionate about the work we do, and share our organizational values. Please submit your resume and cover letter saved in the following format: firstname.lastname (ie. John.Smith) to Human Resources, email@example.com, quoting file 1831-281 in the subject line of your email by the closing date.
Surrey Place Centre is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.