- Children and youth up to their 18th birthday
- Must have a confirmed Autism Spectrum diagnosis including Autism/Autistic Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Specified (PDDNOS), and Asperger’s Disorder
- Must be living in the Toronto Region
- Children and youth currently receiving or waiting for funded IBI Services are also eligible if deemed appropriate
- Not concurrently receiving any other ABA based services through this initiative
How To Apply:
To register children and youth living in the Toronto region contact Surrey Place Centre at 416-925-5141 and ask to speak to the Toronto Autism ABA Services registration. Parents and caregivers can call directly, and/or a professional (such as a Family Physician, Psychiatrist, Developmental Paediatrician, Psychologist, Psychological Associate, Speech-Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker or Nurse) may assist families to make a referral.